The makeup product I used the most was also the one I thought I could never find a swap for. Nars Orgasm is one of the most iconic blushes on the market and it has been in my makeup bag for about a decade. I thought it was irreplaceable, but then again I had also never tried to replace it. It took about 2 seconds for Karen at Credo Boston to point me in the right direction (thanks Karen!). HAN Skincare Cosmetics’s Pressed Powder in Coral Candy is the perfect shimmery coral blush.
Why is it worth the swap?
Nars Orgasm Blush
- TALC: Respiratory and skin irritation, possible ovarian cancer carcinogen, possible carcinogen
- POLYETHYLENE: Non biodegradable, allergenic for some individuals, carcinogenic in lab studies
- METHYLPARABEN: Mimics estrogen in the body and is a potential hormone/endocrine disruptor, can interfere with anti cancer drugs, some studies of breast tumors show a build up of methylparabens in the breast tissue
- PROPYLPARABEN: mimics estrogen in the body and is a potential hormone/endocrine disruptor
- BUTYLPARABEN: mimics estrogen in the body and is a potential hormone/endocrine disruptor
Think Dirty Rating: not yet available
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Butter, Extract Blend (Acai, Pomegranate, Blueberry, Cranberry, Green Tea, Black Tea), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract, Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract (Carrot), Chenopodium Quinoa Extract (Quinoa), Litchi Chinensis Seed Powder (Lychee), May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica