Mascara is one of those items we’re all very loyal to. Whether you’re talking to a Maybelline Great Lash, Diorshow or a Benefit They’re Real fan, they’ll all rave about their own choice and how long they’ve used it. After trying a bunch of mascaras I could easily tell you that I was a Benefit They’re Real fan and I used it for around 5 years. I swore by it, bought it about 100 times and recommended it to about double that many people. I loved it and I wasn’t looking forward to trying a bunch of non toxic mascaras until I again found “the one.”
Little did I know that the first one I tried was going to be a great fit. W3ll People’s Expressionist mascara was recommended by a close friend and I haven’t had to try another one.
Why is it worth the swap?
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- TRIETHANOLAMINE: Strong evidence that it’s a skin and respiratory allergen
- BHT: proven animal carcinogen, may be a human carcinogen
- PHENOXYETHANOL: may cause skin irritation and is a potential neurotoxin
- SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE: may cause mild irritations with contacts with eyes
- TOCOPHERYL ACETATE: allergen, may cause skin irritation
- POTASSIUM SORBATE: allergen, may cause skin irritation
Aqua (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, C10-18 Tryglycerides, Stearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera Cera / Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Canuba) Wax*, Castor Isostearate Beeswax Succinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthum Gum, Cellulose, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil [+/-Cl 77891 Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77491 and Cl 77499 Iron Oxides, Cl 77007 Ultramarines, Cl 74570 Carmine]
*Ingredient from Organic Farming
Click below to shop: