Description: Petit Vour is a non-toxic and plant-based monthly beauty box curated to your beauty profile.
More info: PetitVour.com
Cost: $18/mo (USA)
Ships to: Worldwide (with different prices)
What was promised: 4 products ($45-$60 value)
Value of contents: $46.25
- Juice Beauty- Phyto-pigments™ Last Looks Cream Blush: $25.00
- Suntegrity- Vanish Organic Cleansing Oil: $8.00
- Niu Body- Piña Colada Lip Polish: $10.00
- Andalou Naturals- Face Cream Pod: $3.25
Brands I had heard about:
- Suntegrity, but hadn’t hear about sunscreen remover/cleanser
- Juice Beauty
- Andalou Naturals
Products I was excited to try:
- Juice Beauty Phyto-pigments™ Last Looks Cream Blush
Overall rating: 4/5
Overall thoughts: The blush alone, was worth more than the $18.00 price for the box, but the total value was in the lower end of what was promised ($45-$60). The blush was a pleasant surprise as I really wanted to try Juice Beauty makeup products soon (specifically the lipsticks). I liked that it was easy to blend and buildable, and I also used it on my lips and liked it. The lip polish is very nice and I’ve used it a couple of times, I’m surprised as to how much I actually like it. The Suntegrity cleansing oil is a good cleanser, but I won’t be switching my regular cleanser to this one. The Andalou Naturals face cream was ok, but I don’t think the sample size is enough to give my full opinion.
Would I get this box again: yes!
Other notes: This was their 5th anniversary box