Gazpacho is one of my favorites because it’s great for dinner or lunch on hot summer days. This cold soup is super easy to make, but usually I’m overwhelmed by the sheer number of different recipes available online every time I start searching.
This time I decided to keep it simple and avoided the extra steps I didn’t want to do, like peeling the tomatoes or adding bread.
This easy gazpacho ended up being super light and no-one noticed the difference from the overly complex recipes out there. No tips, no tricks, just veggies in a blender. This Gazpacho recipe is for lazy cooks like me.
- 2 lbs ripe Plum Tomatoes (about 16 small ones)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt to Taste
- 1 – 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Sherry/Wine Vinegar (optional)
- Roughly cut the tomatoes, cucumber and red pepper into cubes.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, red pepper and garlic to a blender and blend.
- Add salt and olive oil to taste. If you’d like to add the vinegar, add it here.
- Blend well.
- Store in fridge and let it cool at least an hour.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS & NOTES:
- Toppings: Cucumbers and Red Peppers cut really small.
- This is a flexible recipe. If you love red peppers, garlic or cucumbers add more to the recipe.