I’ve been making variations of these pancakes for almost 8 years, but this time I took some time to write down exact measurements, and, of course, rigorously test them the last couple of days. Testing pancakes is a hard job, but someone has to do it.
These pancakes are easy, delicious, dairy-free and gluten free.
Like every recipe I get hooked on, I’ve been making it a bit too much lately. My favorite way to serve it is:
- Drizzled with honey
- Topped with berries
- With some Guava jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a dash of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil low heat.
- Make mini pancakes by pouring directly from the blender.
- They’ll bubble less than regular pancakes so keep a close eye on them. Flip after a couple of minutes.
- They’ll cook quickly on the second side.
NOTES & VARIATIONS:
- For fluffier pancakes, blend the oatmeal first and then add all the other ingredients.
- This makes about 9 mini pancakes, enough for 1 person.